Do you have what it takes to be a savant? Advertising Savants is seeking an Art Director with 2-5 years of experience to join our agency. As a member of our creative department, this person will formulate concepts and create layouts for all media, including print, broadcast, out-of-home, in-store POS, packaging, digital, social, experiential, and other forms. *This is NOT a design-only position.
- Works with a Copywriter to create big ideas based on strategic briefs.
- Executes in all media forms.
- Participates in client presentations.
- Selects artists and photographers for projects and oversees their work.
- Prepares final art for production, including light photo retouching and color correcting as needed.
- Works closely with our Production Manager to ensure the best quality product.
- Prepares creative elements for client presentations and new business pitches.
- Supports agency marketing initiatives, including the development of graphics for the agency website, creating branded collateral, and posting an occasional blog.
The Senior Creative Director
Our new creative savant will have:
- 2-5 years of experience in an advertising agency.
- Strong conceptual skills.
- A passion for coming up with big ideas and bringing them to life visually.
- An excellent understanding of design, typography, and current trends.
- The ability to work seamlessly as a part of a team, as well as independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A capacity to manage multiple projects and prioritize work under pressure on a deadline.
- The ability to stay well organized and extremely detail oriented in executing projects.
- A solid understanding of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Adobe After Effects, Premiere, and XD a plus.
- Knowledge of the principles of web design. Experience with HTML/CSS and WordPress is a plus.
- A savviness of social media.
- A love for beer. (We’re located above a microbrewery).
For more than 25 years, AdSavants has been translating good brand strategy into compelling, breakthrough creative work. As a result, we’ve built a solid reputation as a creative-driven shop with a strong strategic backbone, receiving national and international recognition.